“Disclosure: I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Snuza and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”
I’m a mama of 7 children and have found that having a baby monitor is crucial to my sanity! I bet you get that, right? :)
The other day, I found myself doing the dishes. The baby was happily playing in the exersaucer like this:
She’s 7 months old now, isn’t she cute? :)
I knew that she’d remain happy there, but if she happened to spot me, she’d get all grumpy. Yep, she’s a mama’s girls and loves for me to hold her and nurse her as much as possible. To put it plainly, I needed to leave her in the living room where she was happily playing while I was in the kitchen.
The problem is, I have an ornery little 3 year old boy. Need I say more? He would like to pick on that baby. Imagine that, right? I was able to use my amazing Snuza Video Baby Monitor to keep an eye on the situation.
I even spotted said 3 year old, standing there with a big stick in his hand. I don’t think he was planning to beat the baby with it, but a mama can never be sure what a 3 year old little boy will do, so I was able to get that out of his hand really quickly once I spotted it on the montior. What he was really doing, most of the time, was playing with her and entertaining her…but….this mom can never completely trust him alone with her baby. That’s why I’m so thankful to have my Snuza Video Baby Monitor.
Snuza Video Baby Monitor is a 3-in-1 monitoring solution – Audio, Visual, Movement – keeps baby covered from every angle!
The Snuza Video Baby Monitor is amazing. I really do love it. It has several awesome features, that I know you’ll love as well!
- Portable Baby Movement Monitor – it literally sets off an alarm if baby’s movement stops. It is a mobile, easy-to-use movement monitor that clips onto your baby’s diaper and ensures that normal movement is maintained. With its ultra-sensitive flexible tip, the slightest of movements are detected and if no movement is detected for a period of 20 seconds, the Snuza Go! emits an audible alarm. Parents can reduce the timer from 20-seconds to 18 or 15 and the Snuza Go! also alerts you when your baby’s movements are very week or fall to less than 8 movements per minute. - I know I’m always nervous about the baby stopping breathing when they’re really little. I think it’s a common problem among moms. This will give us moms (who sometimes feel crazy), some serious peace of mind! Have you ever popped up in the middle of the night, realizing your baby has not woken up as soon as they normally do? Yep….me too!
- Two-way communication. You can talk back to your baby and let her know that you’re on your way.
- Room Temperature Display
- Voice Activated Sound monitoring
- 3.5″ color screen
- Remote Control Camera
- Ability to have up to 4 cameras connected to the same monitor, so you don’t have to move your cameras around.
- The monitor can be portable, battery powered or can be plugged in.
- Makes an amazing gift!
I know I wish I would’ve had this monitor with my first 6 children. It should be on most every mom’s wish list! Would you like a chance to win one? Get entered right here!
Enter to WIN a 1 Snuza Trio Plus ($300 value) or 1 Snuza Hero ($130 value)
Open to Us & Canada. Ends Nov 3, 2014. Enter via the Giveaway Tools Form below