This is a post from monthly contributor Karen from The Saving Cents Mom.
Ravioli Lasagna sounds complex but it is so easy to make! I never make traditional lasagna because it seems so complicated and time-consuming. When making this simple recipe, you save time by using frozen cheese-filled ravioli instead of the traditional lasagna noodles. Ravioli Lasagna is not only easy to make, but it is also a delicious dinner that the whole family will love.
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef or Italian Sausage
- 1 24 oz. jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 25 oz. bag of Cheese-filled Ravioli (frozen)
- 1 16 oz. container of Cottage Cheese
- 1 14.5 can of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Brown ground beef or Italian sausage.
3. Spread a layer of spaghetti sauce (about half of the jar) in a 9×13 casserole dish.
4. Put a layer of frozen cheese-filled ravioli (about half of the bag) on top of the spaghetti sauce.
5. Spread the meat, cottage cheese, and diced tomatoes evenly on top of the ravioli.
6. Add another layer of spaghetti sauce and ravioli on top.
7. Spread the Mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
8. Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Ravioli Lasagna is a simple and kid-friendly dinner to make. Not only does my family go back for seconds but everyone wants the leftovers the next day too. If you are looking for more easy-to-make recipes like Ravioli Lasagna, check out Crockpot Ravioli and Lasagna Casserole.
This post is written by Karen from The Saving Cents Mom. Karen is a mom who loves to save money! She has two amazing children and a wonderful husband who she loves to spend time. They enjoy reading books, playing outside, watching movies, and making memories.