Welcome back to my series, 25 Days of Easy Christmas Crafts for Children. I am honored that Money Saving Mom sent me so many subscribers! I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and hope that you enjoy some of the projects and ideas that I have to offer. When I offer up craft ideas, you’ll find that they are usually both easy and frugal. Easy, because I have little time (being the busy mom of 6 children, one of them a 5 month old baby!) and frugal, because I find it rewarding to spend as little as possible on whatever it is that I’m crafting. I won’t even go into the fact that we do not have an endless amount of money sitting around here! Who does, right?!
If you’ve been around recently here on Sidetracked Sarah, you’ll know that I’m offering one craft a day during the Christmas season so that you can take it one day at a time. If you prefer to see them all in advance and plan ahead, I offered my free e-book to subscribers. I’ve had an overwhelming response to this offer and I thank you all so much!
Now on to today’s craft!
- Lay out the popsicle sticks in a triangle on top of a piece of paper to form a Christmas tree shape
- Glue them down to the piece of paper
- After the glue is dry, trim around the popsicle sticks. You could also cut a small trunk out around one of the edges, so you don’t have to glue it on later.
- Color green and decorate like a Christmas tree with your markers
- If you didn’t leave a trunk when you were cutting, cut one out, color it brown and glue it on to the bottom.