Have you ever heard of Emeals? I hadn’t until recently but it’s such a GREAT idea!
Emeals is a subscription based meal plan where they line out what you’re going to have for dinner each and every night of the week! They take the thinking right out of your meal planning and even hand you the grocery list to go with it!
Benefits of having an emeals subscription:
- Store specific menu plans. Includes Aldi or Walmart or if you have special dietary needs like Gluten free, they have that, too!.
- Each meal plan feeds 4-6 people (unless you sign up for a smaller plan)
- They provide the grocery list for you.
- They save you money. A typical dinner plan costs between $75-$85 per week!
- They now have a lunch box friendly meal plan to make your lunches more diversified and delcious!
- The food is family friendly, created and tested by real moms and real families!
- You don’t have to tire of eating the same thing each and every week!
- Created to be as easy as possible so you’re not spending hours in the kitchen!