If you’ve been reading here on Sidetracked Sarah very long, you’ll remember when I first shared about the T-tapp exercise program. I have owned it for years…but I have yet to be very consistent with it. I’m gearing up again to get serious about exercise and weight loss….and I’ve been thinking more and more about my game plan. For me, when I know I want to get serious about inch loss, T-tapp is the program for me! Here’s why:
1. Helps you to lose inches quicker - Once, at the end of a 14 day boot camp, I lost 9 inches from my body. I was super impressed. Others have had similar results if not way better, like Heather shared a few months ago.
2. Helps put your back in alignment, making your trips to the chiropractor less frequent or non existent. - I have literally known about T-tapp for way too long, considering I still need to lose so much weight. The main reason I keep it around? Aside from the inch loss I know it’s capable of, I especially love it so that I can put my neck back into alignment. Seriously. I do the Primary Back Stretch almost daily to make the tension in my neck go away!
3. You can do it in as little as 15 minutes. Of course, you can always do the 1 hour workout, too if you like. But…people have had great results, losing inches by changing their diet and only doing the 15 minute workout. I’m talking inches are melting off….as long as you’re consistent with it! The workout that is only 15 minutes is called the Basic Workout Plus.
4. Helps to correct other health issues, like diabetes, thyroid problems, etc. There are many testimonials on the site that share about these.
5. Teaches you how to tighten your skin. There’s a skin tightening system, helping your loose skin to tighten as you slim. It involves taking alfalfa supplements and brushing your skin. She has a great DVD to train you the correct way to do it.
6. It is proven to work and work well for anyone who sticks with it. You should see all of the testimonials on her site! They are from real people who will be glad to tell you their story.
7. She teaches you that you can eat using the God Made/Man Made principle and still lose weight and/or maintain. God made foods are foods that have no preservatives in it. Man Made are your other more preserved foods. She recommends a ratio of at least 2 GM days to 1 MM day.
8. It helps you to improve your posture. – You can read the article in Woman’s Day here.
9. There’s an excellent support system in place with the forums. If you ever have any questions, they will be sure to help you. Once I had a question about my injured elbow and the trainers on the forums were quick to help me modify the exercise moves so that I could still be successful.
10. There’s a good reason behind every thing she trains you to do. She educates you and explains it all very well, as long as you’ll listen. And if you still have questions, you can call and talk to the office staff and they’ll help you! Sometimes, Teresa will even get on the phone and help!
I’m linking up today with Many Little Blessings and Top Ten Tuesdsay