Hello everyone! Did you all have a great weekend? It was beautiful weather! We enjoyed a nice night away for our anniversary. We got our room on Priceline and stayed in a nice 3.5 star hotel. We did some fun shopping for clothes and shoes, we went to a movie and out to our favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. If you enjoy eating ribs, Texas Roadhouse has THE BEST fall off the bone ribs EVER! There is absolutely no fat and they are full of meat. They’re amazing. I used to think I wanted something else, but then I’d taste my husband’s ribs and now we just split a full rack of ribs meal. They are delicious! If you sign up for their E-club, they give you a free appetizer on your next visit. Anyway, I’m supposed to be talking about tracking your food, not making your mouth water, right?! LOL
|Gotta love $1 pineapples and 4 pound bags of oranges for $1.49! My family will be eating this up quickly!|
- I will see exactly how much I’m eating (and I’m often surprised by that when I see it in writing).
- I can see what my problem area is and what I’m overeating and what I need more of.
- I can see what my problem time of day is and when I should plan a healthy snack
- I can take note of if I’m doing any emotional eating
- It is motivating to see my progress. If I see a gain, I can track what I ate and what likely caused that gain.
- I am more likely to lose more weight, as cited in this study.