ketchup or BBQ Sauce to cover with while cooking
Mix into loaves and freeze in freezer safe bags.
On Cooking day, Put meatloaf in crockpot, cover with ketchup or bbq sauce. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
1 onion, chopped
2 cans cream-of-chicken soup
1 can refrigerated biscuits, or one batch of your favorite drop biscuits recipe
Mix chicken, onion and frozen vegetables and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup in a freezer bag. Freeze in a freezer bag and label.
Serve in bowls, with a biscuit or two per person.
1 cup carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, sliced
2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
4 cups beef broth
2 tsp oregano
1 T Tabasco sauce (we leave out and add to individual bowls)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup dry pasta, to add at end of cooking time (I used egg noodles, that’s all I had and I realized later that i used too many)The Directions.
Mix ground beef, onion, carrots, celery, oregano, tobasco, salt, pepper and beef broth in freezer bag. Freeze with note to add 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can white beans (drained & rinsed), pasta & 1 jar of pasta sauce on crockpot day.
Mix all ingredients except pasta into freezer bag. Label and freeze. Try to unthaw the night before in the fridge and put it directly into the crockpot first thing in the morning.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4crockpot, or cut the recipe in half. This makes a lot.
Use a 6 quart or larger
We were invited to a wedding reception of a “kid” that I’ve known from our homeschool group for several years. He’s also been helping to instruct my children in karate for a couple of years. When we decided to go to the reception, I knew exactly what I wanted to make as their wedding gift. I had seen some similar examples online on other DIY blogs and had snagged some old porch spindles that my parents were going to put in a rummage sale, for use in my crafts. I kept procrastinating…and we didn’t get it finished until just 30 short minutes before we were supposed to be there.
Here is the story of how I turned this:
I started by sanding the spindle down really well, getting the old stain off, as it was cracking and chipping.
Then, we (being Mr. Sidetracked and I) cut the wood for the tops and bottoms and got it ready for painting as well. We did not measure. We just eyed it, to get it where it seemed right. After that, we primed and painted each board and spindle. Once the paint was dried, we screwed the bottom board and top board into place.